Monday, June 20, 2011

Merry meet.

Snazzy blog title, right?
Well, yeah, I'm Ally, and I'm fifteen.
When I was around thirteen my friend Christine introduced me to Paganism.
Ever since then, I've been interested in it. My relationship with Paganism is an odd one, I've never been an extremely religious person but I've come to realize that being Pagan is a lifestyle, not just a religion. So, ever since Lughnasadh 2010 I've been studying and learning as often as I can about Paganism (which really wasn't that often, screw you school).
This summer I really plan to step up on my Pagan studies and I think the best way to do that is to begin a blog. My online, public Book/Blog of Shadows. I want to help myself, and I think I might help a few struggling Pagans like me out there.
So, if you want, join me on my Pagan path.
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment