Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Astral Projection

Hey, sorry about my 2 month absence guys! I ended up spending most of my free time out and about with my friends instead of working hard on my Pagan studies. School is starting for me next week, and I'm gonna be a high school junior. I'll probably be more likely to hit my Pagan studies along with my school studies- in my precourse work for AP US History, I read about the Salem Witchcraft Crisis, which reminded me of Paganism.
I never did a ritual for Lughnasadh which makes me upset since it's a Sabbat I really connect to. I did make some shortbread adorned with whipped cream and grapes but that's really it.
Last night I was reading Llwellyn's 2010 Magical Almanac and there was an article about Astral Projection, so it got me into the mood for some meditation. My journey on the Astral plane was quick, probably like 5 minutes, but it was energy draining though rewarding. I went to a lighthouse on a beach that I had went to in one of my previous sessions, and it was very uplifting and happy. I saw a herd of wild horses running up and down the beach and got to ride one. It was very fun! I'd love to go back to that place but like I said it takes a lot of energy, so I have to get into the mood. I lit some candles and put some meditation music on last night to help out.
Either way, have any of you traveled on the Astral plane? I'd love to hear about your journeys.
Blessed be. )O(
PS. I hope to update soon, since I've been reading the Almanac!

No comments:

Post a Comment